Put Your Goals on AUTO-PILOT
Presented by Monica Borbely and Bryan Daly
Saturday January 14th, 2012
8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Spoto’s 4560 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens
What are your goals for 2012?
If you are like most people, you want 2012 to be a prosperous years that offers you and your family the type of success, income, health and prosperity you deserve. However, for most people those were the same things they wished for in 2011 but maybe did not see those desires materialize. Why not?
While most people have a sincere desire to see their goals and dreams become a reality, they lack a solid plan. This Goal Setting Workshop can help you “hit the mark” of each and every goal you set, regardless of how big your goals might be, or of how unrealistic they might seem based on where you currently find yourself today
This hands-on workshop will teach you:
- How to differentiate between “dreams” and “goals”!
- How to properly asses where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re headed!
- How to create and keep track of goals!
- Set goals in 4 major areas of your life-personal, career, adventure and contribution
- Create your very own vision board for 2012!
- And more!