The Feature Friday Conference Call Format –
- 1. The Feature Friday’s format is as follows –
- a. Brian Daly – Founder opens with New and Announcements; – 5 minutes
- b. Jeff Manz briefly introduces the Speaker – a brief summary of personal and professional information; – 2 – 3 minutes
- c. Then we use an interview style format where Jeff Manz will ask the Speaker a few general questions and let the Speaker spend a minute or two answering each question.
- d. The questions are:
- 1. Tell us about your business. – 3 minutes
- 2. Tell us about a Happy Client story. – 3 minutes
- 3. Tells who you are looking to meet including type of customer and type of referral source. – 2 minutes
- 4. Final Comments and questions from the Callers. – 2 or 3 minutes
- e. 30 Second Commercials are given by the Callers. – 8 minutes
- f. Brian closing remarks. – 3 minutes
The Speaker gets about 10 minutes (d. + e. ) – depending upon how many Callers are on the Call.
We ask each Speaker to prepare some short answers for the questions above prior to the Call.
And I’ll practice these on our Prep call.